Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Painting Your Own Picture

You know, raising children is serious business. Not just any manual or pattern will work. Creavity is desperately needed.

I've been thinking about creavity today. What is it about the human heart that just craves it? We long for a vision. It's like our hearts are on perpetual treasure hunt seeking purpose, direction, & something new. We were made to discover and express ourselves.

While my two little ones nap, I've been conversing with the Holy Spirit. Asking Him, what is it that you want me to do next?

I felt like He whispered: "Paint your own picture."

We don't need a stencil. Sometimes we just need to step out and paint something completely new. God give us grace to bust out of our boxes and discover news way to teach, instruct, & love our children.

No comments: